When you browse the Internet you are exposed to a cyber-world that has nothing to do with the real world but we love to open those windows to another kind of reality. Personal relationships have changed and it is that thanks to the Internet we can talk with people who are on the other side of the world on a daily basis, distances are shortened, we can buy online without leaving home, we can find all kinds of information -even more than the necessary…-, because the Internet is a whole new world to discover.
Problems that occur when browsing the Internet
- But of course, it is possible that you are surfing the net so calmly without thinking about the terrible things that can happen to you on the Internet, and it is that just like the real world, the cyber world is also full of dangers and terrible things! So, so that you don’t get caught in an oversight, I’m going to tell you about some things that could happen to you if you’re not careful… Don’t miss these five terrible things that could happen to you on the Internet!
- You may not understand what happens with people’s spelling, but if you take a tour of Twitter or Facebook, it is possible that you have a really bad time and have nightmares when you see stupid things like “we are going to have grandpa this afternoon”-the correct thing is “We are going to see grandfather this afternoon” -. Sometimes you want to put spelling rules on social networks so that people can learn them at once.
- Spam and viruses are the great enemy of anyone on the Internet. The truth is that there are also people on the net who are bored beyond measure and dedicate themselves to messing with your computer if they have the opportunity or filling it with spam advertising. To solve it, you must have a good antivirus – free, please – to be able to fight against this dangerous world of spam and viruses.
- I know you hate them, but they are unavoidable in many places on the web. The idea that a machine wants to verify that you are human and you have to type a code that they show you just to let you do some things… is just a waste of time.
- Some love it but other people just hate it. There is a difference between Vlogs and a video podcast. In the latter it is of an informative nature, well produced and thought out, that they talk about things other than things that, for example, a person has bought or eaten. The first consists of something more informal and that many people simply can’t stand, could it be envy?
- Fake celebrity accounts that impersonate some celebrities just waste our time. But the worst thing is that many people think they are real.