Expressing in words everything you feel for a person is very complicated, especially when it is your mother. Her love is the sincerest, true and eternal that you will ever live, so she deserves a very special Mother’s Day. We give you some loving WhatsApp ideas to congratulate all the moms in the world.
Loving messages and for Mother’s Day
- The ideal plan for Mother’s Day is to spend a lot of time with her and do something very special. But, if for some reason you can’t be with her, at least you have to send her a loving message to cheer her up on her day. We give you some nice ideas.
- Message for the best mom in the world: Happy Mother’s Day!
- There is no one in this world who gives me everything without asking for anything in return like you do. That’s why, on your day, I wanted to tell you how much I love you.
- Even if I don’t tell you as often as I should: I love you madly!
- You are my unconditional friend, my eternal support, my guaranteed hug… Thank you for being my mother.
- Many times I would wonder what would become of me if I did not have you in my life. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Even if I get angry with you often, even if it gets on my nerves when you send me to pick up my room, even if we don’t always agree on everything (and on nothing), you are the most important woman in my life and you always will be. I love you.
Famous phrases about mother’s love
- If you need some inspiration to find a beautiful message for your mother, turn to the experts. Here are some famous phrases from different authors perfect for Mother’s Day.
- The father and the son are two; mother and child are one. Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher.
- Mother: the most beautiful word pronounced by the human being. Kahlil Gibran, Lebanese writer and painter.
Mother, mother, you kiss me, / but I kiss you more, / and the swarm of my kisses / doesn’t even let you look… Poem by Gabriela Mistral entitled “Caricias”.
- A mother’s love for a child cannot be compared to anything else in the world. She knows no law or mercy, she dares everything and crushes everything that opposes her. Agatha Christie, British writer.
- There is no such thing as the perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good mother. Jill Churchill, American novelist.
- Life begins by waking up and loving the mother’s face. Mary Anne Evans, British writer who used the pen name George Eliot.
WhatsApp for new mothers
- If your partner or your friend has just had a baby, nothing in the world will be more excited than receiving a nice message on Mother’s Day. With the following WhatsApp’s you will get a big smile.
- See if you’re doing it right that, although you’ve only been doing this for a very short time, you’ve already become the best mom in the world. Happy Mother’s Day!
- If our little one (baby’s name) could talk, today he would have to tell you something very important: I love you, mom!
- There is nothing I love more than seeing you and our baby holding each other. I can’t wait to see you grow day by day.
- By now we know that being parents is not easy, but I know that I count on your support and help in this great adventure that we have embarked on together. Thank you so much, best mom on the planet.